DiSPUTED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SatoNacho's Application

Go down

SatoNacho's Application Empty SatoNacho's Application

Post  SatoNacho Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

Are you planning on being loyal to the clan?: Yes for sure

Do you a microphone: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak (or are you willing to download it): Yes I have teamspeak downloaded and ready

Would you be able to change a heroes name to have [DiS]- in front on it?: I'm somewhat poor but if I do get funds in the future yes I am willing.

How much do you play a day?: 3 hours or more a day.

What are your hero names and levels?: Lol_Noobs_Suck lvl 18, OtterPoop lvl 15, [KA]Knockout lvl 11, and Lol_Noob_U_Suck lvl 5.I also have another account SatoNacho I have a lvl 22(soldier) but his kdr sux.

Are you mature, but still like to have fun?: Yes I am 12 but people say i'm really mature although I do mess around some times.

What country are you from?: USA

Will you be active on Teamspeak 3, Battlefield Heroes and the forums?: Yes in all the clans i've been in i'm almost the one thats the most active around my time.

Will you be able to participate in Clan/Fun wars?: Yes always.

Thanks
~SatoNacho

SatoNacho
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

SatoNacho's Application Empty Re: SatoNacho's Application

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

Dear SatoNacho,

Hereby, I inform you that your application is ACCEPTED. You will soon be ranked up on the forums to Clan Member and a Clan Member tag will be added on TeamSpeak (Click here to connect).

Thank you for applying and good luck,

Sn!p3r?!, Clan Owner of DiSPUTED.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum